BALGOWAN SCHOOL IS COMMITTED TO SAFEGUARDING CHILDREN
We believe that we all have the right to be happy, to be safe and to learn. We all have the responsibility to make this happen.
We will strive to:
- Create and maintain a safe learning environment for our children.
- Identify where there are child welfare concerns and take action to address them in partnership with other organisations, where appropriate.
- Develop our children’s understanding of how to keep themselves safe.
For further information about how Balgowan Primary School approaches safeguarding and child protection, please see the following policies:
- Child Protection and Safeguarding Policy (January 2017) (1.1 MiB)
- Extremism And Radicalisation Policy 2016 (473.7 KiB)
For ideas about how you can help safeguard your child from harm, please see the suggested links:
To access a series of ‘Need to Know’ guides created by the nspcc visit
Net Aware –https://www.net-aware.org.uk/
ChildLine – https://www.childline.org.uk/Pages/Home.aspx
THINKUKNOW – https://www.thinkuknow.co.uk/parents/
Bromley Wellbeing – http://www.bromleywellbeingcyp.org/