Special Educational Needs
Balgowan Primary School is an inclusive community in which the achievement and well-being of every child matters.
Positively encouraging our children to recognise and welcome individual differences is fundamental to our approach because everyone is unique and special.
Showcasing and valuing the abilities and achievements of all our children is essential. We are committed to providing, for each child, the best possible environment for learning.
- SEND Information Report 2015-16 (1.7 MiB)
- Balgowan Local Offer 2015 (36.3 KiB)
- SEND Policy 2015 (79.5 KiB)
- Accessibility Plan 2015 (40.0 KiB)
- Medical Needs Policy 2015 (53.4 KiB)
- Allergies And Anaphylaxis (710.6 KiB)
- Asthma (38.5 KiB)
- Choking (36.2 KiB)
- Diabetes (53.2 KiB)
- Epilepsy (284.3 KiB)
- Haemophillia-ITP (88.2 KiB)