Extra Curricular Activities and Clubs
The school offers an exceptionally wide variety of extra-curricular activities which take place before school, at lunchtimes and after school. Some of these are seasonal. Up to date information is included in newsletters and elsewhere on the website. Forms to join the different clubs can be found here on the website and in the reception area at the school.
Extra-curricular clubs and activities include: Choirs, recorder group, flute group, string group, steel pans band, football, dance, cross country, gymnastics clubs, marshal arts, art, gardening, chess and drama clubs. Before and After school childcare is provided by Chucklebox.
Pupils may also join the ECO Schools club.
Should your child wish to join a club please contact the club leader (details can be found in the documents below or on the enquiries page) and return your completed form to the school office.
Please refer to the timetable for timing information or download the document below.
Download club timetable
- Sept 2015 cookery (69.5 KiB)
- Chucklebox (356.6 KiB)
- Balgowan Athletics Multi-Sports Breakfast Club Sept 2015 (13.6 KiB)
- Balgowan Athletics Breakfast Club Sept 2015 (13.3 KiB)
- Balgowan Application form Y5-Y6 Sept (19.8 KiB)
- Balgowan Application form Y3-Y4 Sept (20.2 KiB)
- Johns Football (11.9 KiB)
- Tennis 2015 ks2 (289.2 KiB)
- Tennis 2015 ks1 (289.2 KiB)
- Mini Olympics Autumn 2015 (26.0 KiB)
- Magical Maths (12.1 KiB)
- Irish Dance (455.8 KiB)
- Allstar Beatz 2014 flyer (70.2 KiB)
- Gym club (1.1 MiB)
- Art club poster (341.9 KiB)