Balgowan 047
Balgowan 058
Balgowan 079


In-Year School Transfers and Admissions

Bromley Admissions co-ordinates applications for all Bromley infant, junior and primary schools. To apply for a primary school place other than for reception transfer, i.e for current reception to current Year 6, you need to download and complete the primary in-year application form.

Making an application for primary schoolApplying for in year admissionsContact us directly